Modernize your device lifecycle.
Legacy deployment processes require physical access and time-consuming application installations. Quick, easy and touchless provisioning is increasingly important to support hybrid and remote workforces.
Discover how traditional management and imaging compares with modern management and provisioning with Windows Autopilot.
- Manual, high-touch and reactive process
- Uses corporate network and legacy applications
- One device at a time, business owned
- Automated, proactive and self-service process
- Uses cloud and as-a-service applications
- Multiple devices can be easily setup
- Overburdens IT, leads to productivity loss
- Doesn’t support remote workers and limits device options
- Requires a closed network, doesn’t follow modern security processes
Modern provisioning with Windows Autopilot
- Eliminates IT involvement by automatically installing applications and settings on new devices through the cloud
- Built for hybrid and remote workforces
- Uses modern cloud identity and security processes
How does Windows Autopilot work?
Windows Autopilot works with Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory to pre-configure devices. After you define how devices should be set up, your end users can log in to an out-of-the-box device with their company credentials.
Autopilot will handle the rest — connecting to Azure Active Directory to update the operating system to the right version, downloading applications and configuring settings. Autopilot also supports local network and remote device resets, so you can easily reuse devices for new employees.
Windows Autopilot eligible devices
You’ll need devices that support:
- Windows 10 and 11
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory
Additionally, you can adopt Autopilot if you have the following license types:
- Microsoft 365 A1-5, E3/E5, F1/3 or Business Premium
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E3/E5
- Microsoft Intune for Education + Azure Active Directory P1/P2
Try Windows Autopilot.
Want to see how Autopilot will modernize your device lifecycle? In our Windows Autopilot Test Flight, we’ll:
- Demonstrate how Autopilot works within your business environment.
- Reveal its impact to IT and your modernization efforts.
- Design an adoption roadmap that reduces device provisioning complexities.
As a partner for 25+ years, we have deep expertise delivering Microsoft hardware and software to maximize your investments. We provide:
Windows Autopilot JumpStart
We’ll demonstrate Autopilot capabilities and provide a working environment that can be used immediately in this expert-led workshop.
Windows Autopilot Proof of Concept (POC)
Our team creates a POC that shows how Microsoft Intune and Autopilot simplify the device lifecycle from pre-configuration to end of life.