Insight Canada Named a Finalist for 6 Microsoft Canada Impact Awards
Award categories span Insight’s broad capabilities as a global solutions integrator simplifying digital transformation for clients
CHANDLER, Ariz., June 21, 2022 — Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), a Fortune 500 solutions integrator helping organizations accelerate their digital journey, announced today that it has been named as a finalist in six categories for the Microsoft Canada 2022 Impact Awards, which will be announced July 5 and celebrated at an awards ceremony in Toronto as part of the Microsoft Inspire global partner event, July 19-20.
“To be considered for so many awards reflects our wide-ranging capabilities as a global solutions integrator and our close alignment to Microsoft’s vast ecosystem of innovative solutions,” said John Dathan, senior vice president and general manager, Insight Canada. “This is an absolute credit to our entire Insight Canada team — our transformation experts collaborate closely with clients on modern digital strategies to help them gain competitive advantages across all aspects of their business, and Microsoft solutions are at the heart of much of what we do.”
Microsoft Canada Impact Awards recognize outstanding successes and innovations across Canada and Microsoft’s diverse partner ecosystem. Insight Canada is a finalist in the following categories:
- Azure Connected Customer Journey Impact Award, delivering outstanding engagement to accelerate clients’ cloud adoption.
- Modern Workplace Impact Award, showing substantial and sustainable growth in helping clients transform their business through innovative solutions on Microsoft 365 enabling and empowering businesses to achieve more.
- National Large Solution Provider Impact Award, achieving impactful growth in areas such as Cloud Solution Provider, Azure consumed revenue, and Teams active usage.
- Surface Impact Award, recognizing the Surface PC and Surface Hub reseller that has demonstrated outstanding leadership in delivering Microsoft Surface device solutions to mutual clients.
- Data Platform Modernization Impact Award, helping clients to migrate and/or deploy their data platform solutions to Azure at scale, driving net new Azure business of Platform as a Service services and new customer adds.
- Inclusion Changemaker Impact Award, excelling at providing innovative and unique services or solutions based on Microsoft technologies that help clients solve challenges of diverse representation, economic access, digital inclusion, and/or accessibility.
Insight is the 2021 Canada winner of the National Large Solution Provider Impact Award, Co-Sell Impact Award and the Tech Intensity Impact Award. The company also won three 2021 Microsoft Worldwide Partner of the Year Awards in Azure Migration, Solution Assessments, and Surface & Microsoft 365 Solution Selling; and is the 2021 Microsoft Security 20/20 Partner of the Year for Azure Security Deployment.
“We wouldn’t be recognized as a top Microsoft partner without an intimate understanding of our clients’ needs and the guidance they are seeking to simplify digital transformation. Our partnership with Microsoft allows us to deliver the most desirable outcomes for creating greater digital agility, data mastery, more robust security, and ultimately better workforce retention and customer experiences,” said Dathan.
For more information on Insight Canada’s transformative solutions, visit ca.insight.com or call 800-INSIGHT.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a Fortune 500 solutions integrator with more than 11,500 teammates worldwide helping organizations accelerate their digital journey to modernize their business and maximize the value of technology. We enable secure, end-to-end transformation and meet the needs of our clients through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, far-reaching partnerships and 33+ years of broad IT expertise. Rated as a Forbes World’s Best Employer and certified as a Great Place to Work, we amplify our solutions and services with global scale, local expertise and a world-class e-commerce experience, realizing the digital ambitions of our clients at every opportunity. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M
Tel. (480) 889-9798